Did you know Ponytails are in? Thank me later for filling you in *wink*. Celebrities brought their A-game ponytail looks to the BET Awards this year, from textured ponies, to sleek, to braided to colour ponytails and the baby hair to finish off the look. Here are my fav looks:
- Taraji P Henson's textured high ponytail
- Rihanna's half-up rich red ponytail
- Ryan Destiny's single braided ponytail
- Yara Shahidi's double braided ponytail
- Alexis Skyy's Platinum blonde ponytail
- Saweetie's long sleek ponytail tied up with gold rings and baby hairs
- Cardie B's middle part ponytail with baby hairs
- Karrueche's blonde braided side part ponytail
There are so many ponytail styles to choose from and these looks are achievable even with a nice lace frontal wig or natural hair, the options are endless.
Also can I just say how much I love BET? what I Love most about BET is that its Pro-black! Its all about black music, black fashion, black hair and just black errthing. So I feel like I can relate and I had a lot of "I can rock that" moments just seeing all the looks, also I am supporting everything black this year.
Anyway, let me know if you are loving the trend and which ponytail look is your fav.